Monday, July 1, 2013

TOP-5

I love making lists, especially if they involve something vintage, something pretty and something funny. So...here's my list: top-5 of my favorite vintage ads! All the pictures are not mine and the source can be found on my Pinterest.

This dress, worn with a pearl necklace, is gorgeous and so casually glamourous. I love it!

I love those shorts, especially with this shirt. So practical and yet stylish!

The dress...oh, the dress. It's perfect, just perfect.

What I like best about this ad is her posture – so elegant yet flirty. And her girdle seems to be comfortable!

Her hair is wonderful and I love the colors, magenta looks amazing with blue dress and red lipstick.  

What do you think? Do you have favorite vintage ads?

2 comments:

  1. Great collection! I especially like the first one. When cooking with gas you have to wear pearls. It's just common sense. ;)

    I really like vintage ads though my favorite are usually Soviet propaganda posters. Not sure why, I just find them fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Of course, you just can't go to the kitchen without your jewelry, isn't is obvious! :D

      Soviet propaganda posters are great, I agree! And I love the woman image the create, especially the early ones.

      Delete