Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pin me up



Yesterday at Camaieu (how the heck do you pronounce it?!) I bought those shorts and this shirt and suddenly, with a tattoo, I felt like pin up girl, something like this:

Those two pics are by Enoch Bolles

This one is googled

I know that they're probably not high-waisted enough but I still like them very much. As I don't have a lot of pants or shorts (to be exact, one jeans and one overall) these were the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. Nice!
Do you like shorts? And, by the way, who's your favorite pin up painter? Mine is obviously Enoch Bolles :D

2 comments:

  1. Crazy cute! Shorts like these make you want to strut in the street!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're also incredibly comfortable to ride a bike :D

      Delete