Saturday, June 8, 2013

I decided that it will be fun to show you my outfit photos from my Instagram. Some of them are recent and some were taken about three or four months old so you can also see how people dress in Moscow in the winter. I really love this kind of photos 'cause I look at them I suddenly I'm overflown with memories... It was quite a good half a year, may I say.



 This one is from a few days ago. The dress was my mother's but she never wore it and I was very dedicated to have it so now it's mine!
 This one was taken before I left home for my swing-teacher's birthday celebration and of course it was a dancing party. Around these days I also started wearing glasses.
 I like this skirt! It is very colorful which gives me the possibility to wear it with almost all the shirts I have.
 The spring look!
 This isn't actually an outfit photo but I just like it too much not to show it. This dress was given to me by my sister because it was too big for her. Then it became too big for me but I still wear it no matter what because I just ADORE it. And also fuchsia lipstick! Yay!
 I was going to some dancing party in this outfit. The dress is vintage (I guess it's early sixties) and I bought it in Moscow. Love it! The cardigan and the brooch were lost this day and I bought another cardigan but the brooch was vintage and I can't find another that would be so elegant and so universal in the same time. What a pity!
This is probably march (?). My sister brought this shirt for me from her trip to...Taiwan, I think? And the kind-of-bow tie is from my mother's old shirt that she bought in Paris about 20 years ago. The shirt is just enormous as my mother slimmed down quite a bit in those year. I still think that I could probably take it in... Well, until then I only wear the bow tie.


My fist kind-of-successful try at this updo!

What is going on with my hair on this photo? Have no idea! Hope I fixed it lated :D

 St.Patrick's day party! Yay! Wear everything green that you own!
 This is winter, I can say because I'm wearing my cashmere cardigan. The warmest and softest article I've ever had!

Another vintage dress I bought in Moscow. Probably seventies-eighties but I still wear it as if it was from fifties, yeah.

This one is also taken while it was still cold but I guess I wore a sweater and a coat and two scarves after taking this photo. Well, at least I knew what was behind it!

No comments:

Post a Comment